How To Become The Leader Your Union Needs in 2021
In this one hour program with
Nutmeg's General Counsel Eric Brown and our professional staff,
- The Five Most Common Problems for Union Leaders and What to Do About Them
- How to Address COVID Issues in 2021
- Where the Economy is Headed in 2021 and What You Can Expect at the Negotiating Table
- Why it's More Important Than Ever to be Active in Monitoring Your Contract
- The Most Important Provisions of All in Your Contract
This webinar will get you ready for the post-Covid world and help
you powerfully lead to ensure the best results for your members
Attorney Eric Brown
With over twenty years of experience practicing in both state and federal courts at the highest levels, I know what it takes to help you through your legal issues. Under my guidance, you do not need to be overwhelmed when faced with a legal issue. My mission is to give you peace of mind and help you deal with the uncertainties of your case with clarity, skill, and tenacity.
Attorney Jay Pugliese
With a background in emergency response, I am well-versed in conducting investigations and using evidence to develop and advance cases. I know how to successfully litigate so you feel confident as we work through your legal issues together. I am here to guide you through your case with persistence, passion, and dedication.
Union Empowerment Liaison